Sat April 22 2017
Texas A&M University-San Antonio
Student Rating of Instruction
Dear Faculty Member,
Texas A&M University-San Antonio values the opinions and feedback of our students on the quality of instruction. The "Student Rating of Instruction" (SRI) system gives each student a brief survey for each course he or she is enrolled in at Texas A&M-San Antonio. This semester, we will be conducting the SRIs via an online platform. Paper and pencil evaluations will not be used.
On 4/24/2017 at 6:00am students will receive emails (Jaguar email accounts) with a hyperlink to the SRI for each class. In addition, they can find a link to their SRIs after they login to Blackboard (in the left-hand Tools menu on the My Institution landing page - NOT in your courses). Please note the following:
• The evaluation can only be completed once for each class.
• Evaluations are confidential, and faculty and administrators are unable to link student information with completed evaluations.
• Surveys for Spring 2017 16-Week Term must be completed by 5/7/2017 at 5:00pm.
• Faculty members will be able to access the results for review one week after final course grades are due (after final course grades have been posted).
• While you will not be able to access results until one week after final course grades are due, you will be able to view your class response rates as soon as your students begin to respond. You can view this information by clicking on this link Login (Note: This link should not be shared with others; it is unique to you.) .
The Office of Academic Affairs